- Irritating, irresponsible “parents” who believe that divorcing their spouse translates to divorcing their child(ren). Then… THEN… attempt to pass themselves off as the VICTIM… I’m so sad and all alone… why is my child(ren) so indifferent towards me? Please cheer me on as I try to pull myself thru this emotional mess. (Psshhhh… I know what you can pull yourself thru…)
- People who don’t know the proper use of: to/too/two, your/you’re, loose/lose, affect/effect, their/there/they’re, and its/it’s. I block people like that.
- “Literally” means it REALLY happened. If you say “I literally peed my pants”… “I was literally scared out of my mind”… or even “I literally died!!”… those actions/events better have actually happened, or I will take it upon myself to make sure they LITERALLY do.
- IRREGARDLESS is not a word.
- Chicks who preach about the importance of women empowering each other… but constantly compare and compete with other women. Get a grip, girls! This is one of the biggest reasons why men are able to get away with CHEATING.
- Passive aggressive FB posts… If you have issues with anyone, confront them in a civil manner. If they respond to you like an unwashed butt, THEN feel free to vent your frustration. Simply posting indirect, hostile messages on FB however, will NOT resolve ANYTHING.
- People who say things were “Awkward”… when it wasn’t even the least bit awkward. When you do that, it leaves ME feeling awkward, and that’s not cool.
- TOTES… are bags. So if you say, “That was totes awesome!” I’ll assume you are admiring my handbag.
So there you have it… a small list of things that make me wanna throw a burning stick at the offender’s face.